simulation help for you Martin+ GPLAB help me please ! ( grin )Sara Silva etc

  • Duke Abbaddon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2005
      hi martin
      well sims the read up on everquest and world of warcraft for real world statistics becouse its all real people and if you are doing a study ask sony i think they would be helpfull but as for a game a simple code table with the number of resorces wanted compared to the amount available etc

      think of machavel the prince a good trading game basicly if its wanted at random + or - 1 etc + normal desire and + sesonal etc
      forinstance on sourceforge.net

      search for freeciv and email them they would like some help too !

      hi
      Sara Silva etc
      I have always wanted to see neural nets at work but have a hard time understanding the agibra ! but i used to have an ai net ant program called NED i loved it but no mater how well i trained the ant it never got better ! i meen i hand moved it for half an hour once and it never seemed motivated to find food and worse did it at random !
      it had 3 coulers but still it was free !
      GPLAB is it the same are the ants free trained ? and are graphics used live ? do they learn and can rules be defined are there help pdfs or docs etc for newbies ?

      cheers duke abbaddon

      Hi all,

      I wonder if anyone knows where to find information about trade
      simulatiom. I mean something simple, like railroad tycoon or elite,
      but anything about tradesims would be very helpful (indeed if mixed
      with gp :)

      thanxs,
      Martin

      Hi all,

      I have just posted a warning on the GPLAB download site regarding some
      bugs that have been found in the GPLAB implementation of the artificial
      ant problem, and I thought it best to warn any other users that do not
      subscribe the GPLAB mailing list. So here is the warning as it appears
      in the webpage:

      "Bugs have been discovered in the implementation of the artificial ant
      problem. The flawed ants do learn how to follow the food trail, but they
      are not using their 'move' (function antmove.m) and 'if-food-ahead'
      (function antif.m) skills correctly, so they have a much harder task
      than they should. I am trying hard to solve the problem without
      introducing major changes to the code, and I will post new files as soon
      as possible. In the meantime, please don't use the ants for important
      tasks. A great thank you to Marc Schoenauer's students Flavien Billard,
      Aurélien Boffy, and Thomas De Soza for spotting the bugs. I apologize
      for any inconvenience this may have caused."

      Sara Silva

      GPLAB site: http://gplab.sourceforge.net