Re: [GP] Java code to implement a simple symbolic regression problem

  • Langdon W B
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
      Dear Jaysen,
      The current issue of the GP journal contains
      a review by Steven and I, which includes pointers to GP systems.

      Bill

      W. B. Langdon and S. Gustafson,
      "Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines: Five Years of Reviews",
      Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines, June 2005, pp. 221-228.
      http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=104755
      DOI: 10.1007/s10710-005-6165-9

      W. B. Langdon,
      Computer Science,
      University of Essex
      Wivenhoe Park,
      Colchester CO4 3SQ, UK
      http://www.cs.essex.ac.uk/staff/W.Langdon/

      Foundations of Genetic Programming
      http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/W.Langdon/FOGP
      Evolving L-systems http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/W.Langdon/pfeiffer.html
      EuroGP Budapest 2006 http://www.evonet.info/eurogp2006
      GP Bibliography http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~wbl/biblio/

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I need java code to implement a simple symbolic regression (for eg, a
      > polynomial of power 4) GP program, can anybody help or direct me on
      > where to find it on the web please? Thank you,
      >
      > Regards,
      > Jaysen
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • marco m
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005
        hi

        you should try ECJ.

        It is an evolutionnary computering library written in
        Java, and there is a sample prog that implements
        symbolic regression.

        Marc

        --- veejess <g.veeruppa@...> a écrit :

        ---------------------------------
        Dear all,

        I need java code to implement a simple symbolic
        regression (for eg, a
        polynomial of power 4) GP program, can anybody help or
        direct me on
        where to find it on the web please? Thank you,

        Regards,
        Jaysen

        Terms of Service.

        ---------------------------------

      • veejess
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2005
          Thank you for the information.
          Jaysen

          --- In genetic_programming@yahoogroups.com, Douglas Mota
          <douglas_mota@y...> wrote:
          > Try ECJ at:
          > http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/
          >
          > Regards!
          >
          > veejess <g.veeruppa@l...> escreveu:
          > Dear all,
          >
          > I need java code to implement a simple symbolic regression (for
          eg, a
          > polynomial of power 4) GP program, can anybody help or direct me
          on
          > where to find it on the web please? Thank you,
          >
          > Regards,
          > Jaysen

          Service.