re: [GP] New GP Platform

  • tworowski@freesurf.fr
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30 7:22 AM
      Tworowski Sébastien
      Student in electroacoustic research
      CNSMD Lyon
      SONVS

      Dear Paul A Hansen,

      I tried the link you sent (http://gpe.sourceforge.net/about.html)
      but it makes my Expolorer crash each time it begins to load the page...
      very strange !!!
      Do you all have the same problem or is it me ?
      Thanks.

      Seb.Tworowski

      mail2web - Vérifiez votre courrier électronique depuis le web sur
      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • emperorxlii
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
        It does support linear genomes. The current version includes a
        hierarchical representation, which would devolve into a linear
        representation if no hierarchy methods are used. New representations that
        only support linear genomes could also be created.

        You can read more about the genome representation used (called Precode) in
        the SDK documentation here:
        http://gpe.sourceforge.net/sdk/GeneticProgrammingEngine.ProblemSpace.
        Precode.html

        ~ Paul

        --- In genetic_programming@yahoogroups.com, Douglas Mota <douglas_mota@y.
        ..> wrote:
        > Does it support linear genomes?
        >
        > emperorxlii <EmperorXLII@h...> escreveu:Announcing a new environment for
        performing experiments in genetic
        > programming. Read more about the project here:
        > http://gpe.sourceforge.net/about.html :and learn how you can
        > help here: http://gpe.sourceforge.net/contribute.html
        >
        > Please pardon my briefness; hopefully the site explains itself :)
        >
        > ~ Paul A Hansen

        > Douglas Mota Dias
      • emperorxlii
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
          The only think I can think of is the use of Javascript on the page.
          I've tested the site with the latest versions of Internet Explorer,
          Opera, Firefox, and Netscape and haven't seen this error. What
          version of Explorer are you using? And any other information you can
          give about the error would help in trying to fix it :)

          ~ Paul