Re: [GP] EMODA'05 Extended deadline

  • Pros Naval
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      Chimie,

      How about this conference ? Pero ikaw dapat ang pupunta. Wala na
      kaming funds dito sa Diliman.
      Re CEC. Masyadong mahirap makapasok doon. Palamang mari-reject tayo
      dyan. Pero dito there's a big chance !
      Mura pa palagay ko ang travel and accommodations.

      What do you think ?

      Pros

      Crina Grosan wrote:

      > --- Due to several requests we have extended the FINAL submission
      > deadline until April 14, 2005 ----
      >
      > ** EMODA'05 -- FINAL Call for Papers **
      >

      > * Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message *
      >
      > EMODA'05: International Workshop on Evolutionary Multiobjective
      > Optimization
      > Design and Applications
      > in conjuntion with ISDA'05: Fifth International Conference on
      > Intelligent System
      > Design and Applications
      >
      > September 08-10, 2005, Wroclaw, Poland
      >
      > Conference web site:http://emoda05.softcomputing.net
      >
      > EMODA'05 SCOPE
      > The aim of this workshop is to bring together
      > researchers working on the field of Multiobjective
      > Optimization to discuss about their current and
      > further work and to exchange research ideas in this
      > field.
      >

      > SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
      >
      > We invite you to submit a full paper of 6 pages
      > (Letter or A4 format) for oral presentation including
      > original and unpublished work that demonstrate current
      > research in all areas of multiobjective optimization
      > (algorithms and applications).
      > Submitted papers have to be original, containing new
      > and interesting results. The proceedings of the
      > Conference and Workshop will be published by IEEE
      > Computer Society Press. Submission implies the
      > willingness of at least one of the authors to register
      > (for ISDA'05 conference) and present the paper. Authors should
      > submit the electronic version of their papers using upload center
      > of the conference web-site, delivering also information on the
      > selected workshop.
      >

      > All papers will be peer reviewed by at least three independent
      > referees of the international program committee of EMODA'05.
      >
      > EMODA TOPICS
      > Topics include, but are not limited to:
      >
      > Theoretical developments:
      > - Swarm Intelligence for Multiobjective Optimization
      > - Multiobjective Evolvable Hardware
      > -Comparative studies of MOEAs
      > - New Algorithms for Multiobjective Optimization
      > - Test Data for Multiobjective Optimization Algorithms
      > - Performance Measures for Multiobjective Optimization Algorithms
      > - Hybrid MOEAs
      >
      > Real world applications of MOEAs
      > - Image and Signal Processing
      > - Control and Automation
      > - Bioinformatics
      > - Data Mining
      > - E-commerce applications
      > - Internet Modeling, Communication and Networking
      > - Decision Support Systems
      > - Information Retrieval
      > - Virtual Reality
      > - Other Engineering Applications
      >
      > IMPORTANT DATES
      >
      > Deadline for Workshop/Tutorial Proposals : April 14,2005
      > Deadline for Paper Submission (full paper):March 30,2005
      > Notification of Acceptance: May 16, 2005
      > Deadline for Camera Ready Papers/registration:June 01, 2005
      >
      > CONFERENCE COMMITEES
      >
      > Workshop Chairs

> [...]

      Pros C. Naval
      Computer Vision & Machine Intelligence Group (CVMIG)
      Department of Computer Science
      College of Engineering
      University of the Philippines
      Diliman, Quezon City