EMODA'05 Extended deadline

  • Crina Grosan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005
      --- Due to several requests we have extended the FINAL submission
      deadline until April 14, 2005 ----

      ** EMODA'05 -- FINAL Call for Papers **

      * Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message *

      EMODA'05: International Workshop on Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization
      Design and Applications
      in conjuntion with ISDA'05: Fifth International Conference on Intelligent System
      Design and Applications

      September 08-10, 2005, Wroclaw, Poland

      Conference web site:http://emoda05.softcomputing.net

      EMODA'05 SCOPE
      The aim of this workshop is to bring together
      researchers working on the field of Multiobjective
      Optimization to discuss about their current and
      further work and to exchange research ideas in this
      field.

      SUBMISSION OF PAPERS

      We invite you to submit a full paper of 6 pages
      (Letter or A4 format) for oral presentation including
      original and unpublished work that demonstrate current
      research in all areas of multiobjective optimization
      (algorithms and applications).
      Submitted papers have to be original, containing new
      and interesting results. The proceedings of the
      Conference and Workshop will be published by IEEE
      Computer Society Press. Submission implies the
      willingness of at least one of the authors to register
      (for ISDA'05 conference) and present the paper. Authors should
      submit the electronic version of their papers using upload center
      of the conference web-site, delivering also information on the
      selected workshop.

      All papers will be peer reviewed by at least three independent
      referees of the international program committee of EMODA'05.

      EMODA TOPICS
      Topics include, but are not limited to:

      Theoretical developments:
      - Swarm Intelligence for Multiobjective Optimization
      - Multiobjective Evolvable Hardware
      -Comparative studies of MOEAs
      - New Algorithms for Multiobjective Optimization
      - Test Data for Multiobjective Optimization Algorithms
      - Performance Measures for Multiobjective Optimization Algorithms
      - Hybrid MOEAs

      Real world applications of MOEAs
      - Image and Signal Processing
      - Control and Automation
      - Bioinformatics
      - Data Mining
      - E-commerce applications
      - Internet Modeling, Communication and Networking
      - Decision Support Systems
      - Information Retrieval
      - Virtual Reality
      - Other Engineering Applications

      IMPORTANT DATES

      Deadline for Workshop/Tutorial Proposals : April 14,2005
      Deadline for Paper Submission (full paper):March 30,2005
      Notification of Acceptance: May 16, 2005
      Deadline for Camera Ready Papers/registration:June 01, 2005

      CONFERENCE COMMITEES

      Workshop Chairs

      * Crina Grosan, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca,Romania
      * Ajith Abraham, Chung-Ang University, Korea

      PROGRAM COMMITTEE
      Juergen Branke,University of Karlsruhe, Germany
      Carlos A. Coello Coello CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico, Mexico
      Monica Chis, Avram Iancu University, Cluj-Napoca,Romania
      David Corne, University of Reading, UK
      Kalyanmoy Deb, KanGAL, Kanpur, India
      Marco Dorigo Free University of Bruxelles, Belgium
      D. Dumitrescu, UBB Cluj-Napoca, Romania
      Tomo Hiroyasu, Doshisha University, Japan
      Hisao Ishibuchi,Osaka Prefecture University, Japan
      Andrzej Jaszkiewicz, Poznan University of Technology,Poland
      Joshua Knowles, University of Manchester, UK
      Mario Koeppen, Fraunhofer IPK-Berlin, Germany
      Rajeev Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology, India
      Marco Laumanns, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
      Nicolae Mera, University of Leeds, UK
      Sanaz Mostaghim, University, Paderborn, Germany
      Christine Mumford, Cardiff University, UK
      Nadia Nedjah, State University Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
      Mihai Oltean, UBB Cluj-Napoca, Romania
      Adrian Stoica, JPL, California Institute of Technology, USA
      Felix Streichert, Tubingen University, Germany
      G. K. Venayagamoorthy, University of Missouri Rolla,USA
      Andreas Zell, Tubingen University, Germany
      Eckart Zitzler, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
    • Ajith Abraham
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
        ** ISDA'05 -- Final Call for Papers **

        * Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message *

        ISDA'05: Fifth International Conference on Intelligent System Design
        and Applications
        September 08-10, 2005, Wroclaw, Poland
        Conference web site: http://www.isda2005.pwr.wroc.pl or
        http://isda05.softcomputing.net

        TECHNICAL SPONSORS

        European Neural Network Society (ENNS)
        European Society of Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT)
        World Federation of Soft Computing (WFSC)
        IEEE - Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society (IEEE-SMC)
        Warsaw School of Social Psychology (WSSP)

        ISDA'05 OBJECTIVE

        Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA 2005) is the fifth
        International conference that brings together international soft
        computing, artificial intelligence, computational intelligence
        researchers, developers, practitioners and users. The aim of ISDA 2005
        is to serve as a forum to present current and future work as well as
        to exchange research ideas in this field.

        SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
        We invite you to submit:
        * full paper of 6 pages (Letter or A4 format) for oral presentation,
        * proposal to organize a technical session and/or workshop.
        ISDA'05 invites authors to submit their original and unpublished work
        that demonstrate current research in all areas of intelligent systems
        and their applications in science, technology, business and
        commercial.
        Submitted papers have to be original, containing new and interesting
        results. The proceedings of the Conference will be published by IEEE
        Computer Society Press. Please follow the authors guidelines given in
        the conference web page. Check the conference page in a few days.
        Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to
        register and present the paper. All full papers are to be submitted in
        PDF electronically via the web site. All papers will be peer reviewed
        by at least three independent referees of the international program
        committee of ISDA'05.

        PUBLICATIONS

        The proceedings of the Conference will be published by IEEE Computer
        Society Press. The best papers will be invited for a fast track review
        in Journals (e.g. Elsevier Science Applied Soft Computing Journal).

        SCOPE

        ISDA'05 will focus on the following themes:
        * Applications in Bioinformatics
        * Architectures of Intelligent Systems
        * Image, Speech and Signal Processing
        * Internet Modeling
        * Data Mining
        * Fuzzy Modeling and Control
        * Business and Management Applications
        * Control and Automation
        * Software Agents
        * Knowledge Management
        * Special Topics

        IMPORTANT DATES

        Deadline for Workshop/Tutorial Proposals : April 14, 2005
        Deadline for Paper Submission (full paper): April 14, 2005
        Notification of Acceptance: May 16, 2005
        Deadline for Camera Ready Papers/registration: June 01, 2005

        CONFERENCE COMMITEES

        Honorary Chair
        * Zdzislaw Pawlak, Warsaw School of Information Technology, Poland

        General Chairs
        * Halina Kwasnicka, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland

        Vice-Chairs
        * Ajith Abraham, Chung-Ang University, Korea
        * Marcin Paprzycki, Oklahoma State University, USA

        Local Organizing Committee
        * Bogumila Hnatkowska (Chair), Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
        * Daniel Brylak, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
        * Wojciech Falowski, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
        * Maciej Huk, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
        * Mariusz Paradowski, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
        * Elzbieta Bak, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland

        Steering Committee
        * Ajith Abraham, Chung-Ang University, Korea
        * Marcin Paprzycki, Oklahoma State University, USA
        * Janos Abonyi, University of Veszprém, Hungary
        * Halina Kwasnicka, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
        * Sang Yong Han, Chung-Ang University, Korea
        * Antony Satyadas, IBM Corporation, Cambridge, USA
        * Etienne Kerre, Ghent University, Belgium
        * Janusz Kacprzyk, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
        * Lakhmi Jain, University of South Australia, Australia
        * P. Saratchandran, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore

        Program Committee
        * Robert Babuska, TU Delft, The Netherlands
        * Sung Bae Cho, Yonsei University, Korea
        * Costa Branco P J, Instituto Superior Technico, Portugal
        * Tibor Chovan, University of Veszprém, Hungary
        * Carlos Coello, Laboratorio Nacional de Informática Avanzada, Mexico
        * Raj Dasgupta, University of Nebraska, USA
        * Liya Ding, Inter-University Institute of Macau, Macau
        * Yasuhiko Dote, Muroran Institute of Technology, Japan
        * Wilfried Elmenreich, TU Vienna, Austria
        * Balazs Feil, University of Veszprem, Hungary
        * Katrin Franke, Fraunhofer IPK-Berlin, Germany
        * Violetta Galant, Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland
        * Roman Galar, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
        * Matjaz Gams, Jozef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
        * Jerzy Grzymala-Busse, Kansas University, USA
        * Suliman Hawamdeh, University of Oklahoma, USA
        * Francisco Herrera, University of Granada, Spain
        * Zdzislaw Hippe, University of Information Technology and Management, Poland
        * Frank Hoffmann, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
        * Zbigniew Huzar, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
        * Peter Jeng-Shyang Pan, Nat. Kaohsiung Uni. of App.Sciences, Taiwan
        * Yaochu Jin, Honda Research Institute Europe, Germany
        * Janusz Kacprzyk, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
        * Etienne Kerre, Ghent University, Belgium
        * Frank Klawonn, University of Applied Sciences Braunschweig, Germany
        * Amit Konar, Jadavpur University, India
        * Mario Koppen, Fraunhofer IPK-Berlin, Germany
        * Jerzy Korczak, Université Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, France
        * Gabriella Kun, University of Veszprem, Hungary
        * T.Y. Lin, San Jose State University, USA
        * Jiming Liu. Hongkong Baptist University, Hongkong, China
        * Magdalena Luis, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain
        * Bohdan Macukow, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
        * Janos Madar, University of Veszprem, Hungary
        * Urszula Markowska-Kaczmar, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
        * Masoud Mohammadian, University of Canberra,Australia
        * Lajos Nagy, University of Veszprém, Hungary
        * Nadia Nedjah, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
        * Sandor Nemeth, University of Veszprém, Hungary
        * Andreas Nurnberger, University of Magdeburg, Germany
        * Nikhil Pal, Indian Statistical Institute, India
        * Vasile Palade, Oxford University, UK
        * Gabriella Pasi, ITIM - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Italy
        * Witold Pedrycz, University of Alberta, Canada
        * Irina Perfilieva, University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
        * Emma Regentova, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
        * Andri Riid, Tallinn Technical University, Estonia
        * Hans Roubos, DSM Food Specialities/R&D
        * Javier Ruiz-del-Solar, Universidad de Chile, Chile
        * Danuta Rutkowska, Technical University of Czestochowa, Poland
        * M. Sambandham, Morehouse College, USA
        * P. Saratchandran, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
        * Antony Satyadas, IBM Corporation, Cambridge, USA
        * Alexander Smirnov, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
        * Dipti Srinivasan, National University of Singapore, Singapore
        * Ferenc Szeifert, University of Veszprém, Hungary
        * Piotr Szczepaniak, Technical University of Lodz, Poland
        * Jerzy Swiatek, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
        * József K. Tar, Budapest Polytechnic, Hungary
        * Domonkos Tikk, BUTE, Hungary
        * Olgierd Unold, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
        * Marley Vellasco, University College London, UK
        * Ronald Yager, Iona College, USA

        For further information please contact:

        Halina Kwasnicka,
        Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland

        E-mail: halina.kwasnicka@...
        Conference e-mail: isda2005@...
      • Pros Naval
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
          Chimie,

          How about this conference ? Pero ikaw dapat ang pupunta. Wala na
          kaming funds dito sa Diliman.
          Re CEC. Masyadong mahirap makapasok doon. Palamang mari-reject tayo
          dyan. Pero dito there's a big chance !
          Mura pa palagay ko ang travel and accommodations.

          What do you think ?

          Pros

          Crina Grosan wrote:

> [...]
          > Marco Dorigo Free University of Bruxelles, Belgium
          > D. Dumitrescu, UBB Cluj-Napoca, Romania
          > Tomo Hiroyasu, Doshisha University, Japan
          > Hisao Ishibuchi,Osaka Prefecture University, Japan
          > Andrzej Jaszkiewicz, Poznan University of Technology,Poland
          > Joshua Knowles, University of Manchester, UK
          > Mario Koeppen, Fraunhofer IPK-Berlin, Germany
          > Rajeev Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology, India
          > Marco Laumanns, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
          > Nicolae Mera, University of Leeds, UK
          > Sanaz Mostaghim, University, Paderborn, Germany
          > Christine Mumford, Cardiff University, UK
          > Nadia Nedjah, State University Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
          > Mihai Oltean, UBB Cluj-Napoca, Romania
          > Adrian Stoica, JPL, California Institute of Technology, USA
          > Felix Streichert, Tubingen University, Germany
          > G. K. Venayagamoorthy, University of Missouri Rolla,USA
          > Andreas Zell, Tubingen University, Germany

          Pros C. Naval
          Computer Vision & Machine Intelligence Group (CVMIG)
          Department of Computer Science
          College of Engineering
          University of the Philippines
          Diliman, Quezon City