again : Lilgp1.01

  • Mohamed Al_saadi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2004
      Hi, all

      I was read in Koza's book -Genetic Programming 1992- in Chapter 17 -
      Evolution of Classification -Section 17.1 - Decision-Tree Induction -
      example (this example illustrative in Quinlan's book 1993) that each
      object belongs to one of two classes, namely positive (class 1) and negative
      (class 0). each object has four attributes, namely temperature,
      humidity,outlook and windy. The attribute of temperature for example ,can
      assume the attribute value hot,mild or cool , the attribute of humidity can
      be assume ......etc
      I know T={0,1} F={Temp,Hum,Out,Wind} .
      Please, can anybody tell me , how I will implemented this example in Lilgp program ?

      best regards
      Mohesaadi

    • Li Gang
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2004
        Modify the C file in the directory app.

        Best regards,
        Li Gang

        I was read in Koza's book -Genetic Programming 1992- in Chapter 17 -
        Evolution of Classification -Section 17.1 - Decision-Tree Induction -
        example (this example illustrative in Quinlan's book 1993) that each
        object belongs to one of two classes, namely positive (class 1) and negative

        (class 0). each object has four attributes, namely temperature,
        humidity,outlook and windy. The attribute of temperature for example ,can
        assume the attribute value hot,mild or cool , the attribute of humidity can
        be assume ......etc
        I know T={0,1} F={Temp,Hum,Out,Wind} .
        Please, can anybody tell me , how I will implemented this example in Lilgp
        program ?

        best regards
        Mohesaadi

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Mohamed Al_saadi
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2004
          I know that, but how I can do the functions in function.c.
          for example DATATYPE F_TEMP( int tree,frag * args)
          { what is the body of function ?

          }
          Thanks

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
            What I think Li means is: we do not provide help on homework
            assignments, and the question you're asking -- for better or for worse
            -- sounds like homework.

            The lilgp manual has very good, straightforward examples for you to
            follow.

            Sean