Online version of GEP book: Chapter 5

  • Candida Ferreira
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      Dear Colleagues,

      The fifth chapter of my book GENE EXPRESSION PROGRAMMING: MATHEMATICAL
      MODELING BY AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE is now available to browse online at:

      http://www.gene-expression-programming.com/gep/Books/index.asp

      The book has 7 chapters and the first five are now available (1
      Introduction; 2 The Entities of Gene Expression Programming; 3 The Basic
      Gene Expression Algorithm; and 4 The Basic GEA in Problem Solving; 5 Design
      of Neural Networks). The remaining two chapters (6 Combinatorial
      Optimization; and 7 Evolutionary Studies) will follow shortly.

      Entries for Chapter 5:

      Chapter 5: DESIGN OF NEURAL NETWORKS
      1. Genes with multiple domains for neural network simulation
      2. Special search operators
      2.1. Domain-specific transposition
      2.2. Intragenic two-point recombination
      2.3. Direct mutation of weights and thresholds
      3. Solving problems with GEP neural networks
      3.1. Neural network for the exclusive-or problem
      3.2. Neural network for the 6-multiplexer
      4. Evolutionary dynamics of GEP-nets

      I hope you enjoy it.

      Candida Ferreira

      ---
      Candida Ferreira, Ph.D.
      Chief Scientist, Gepsoft
      http://www.gene-expression-programming.com/author.asp

      GEP: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence
      http://www.gene-expression-programming.com/gep/Books/index.asp
      Modeling Software
      http://www.gepsoft.com/gepsoft/
      Get APS 3.0 Std free with the book!