GP for survival analysis

  • C. Setzkorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2004
      Dear all,

      I am wondering if some of you have used EA approaches to optimise models
      for survival time/failure time prediction (possible models include
      "survival trees" (similar to decision trees) and ANNs). Please note that
      I am not interested in models for 'standard' classification and
      'standard' regression. Any pointer would be very much appreciated. Many
      thanks in advance.

      Regards,
      Christian