Re: [GP] ASTROLOGY WORKS!!!~!

  • Norman Paterson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
      As a scorpio I'm much too sceptical to take this seriously.

      --
      Norman Paterson, University of St Andrews
      http://www.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~norman/
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2002
        At 10:57 05/02/2002 +0000, aveditor2000 wrote:
        >Hello
        >
        >My name is Jim and I just want to share the positive aspects the knowledge
        >of Astrology has done for me and the people I love.
        ><SNIP>

        Hello

        My name is Martin and I just want to share the positive aspects the
        knowledge of reporting spam has done for me and the people I love.

        mail-abuse@... informed.

        Martin