Re: [GP] Implementation of grammatic evolution?

  • Martin Hemberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2004
      Hi,

      The Genr8 design tool is based on Grammatical Evolution. The source code
      is available at:

      http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/emergentDesign/genr8/

      Cheers

      Martin Hemberg

      newlappoon wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Do we have any implementation (available on the web) of the idea re
      > "grammatical evolution" that is outlined in the paper:
      >
      > @inproceedings{ ryan98grammatical,
      > author = "Conor Ryan and J. J. Collins and Michael {O Neill}",
      > title = "Grammatical Evolution: Evolving Programs for an Arbitrary
      > Language",
      > booktitle = "Proceedings of the First European Workshop on Genetic
      > Programming",
      > volume = "1391",
      > month = "14-15",
      > publisher = "Springer-Verlag",
      > address = "Paris",
      > editor = "Wolfgang Banzhaf and Riccardo Poli and Marc Schoenauer
      > and Terence C. Fogarty",
      > isbn = "3-540-64360-5",
      > pages = "83--95",
      > year = "1998",
      > url = "citeseer.nj.nec.com/ryan98grammatical.html" }
      >
      > Thank you for your help in advance.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Rupert

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

    • Douglas Mota
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004
        Hi,
        I've been using:

        @misc{ horner96class,
            author = "Helmut Horner",
            title = "A C++ Class Library for Genetic Programming: The Vienna University of Economics Genetic Programming Kernel",
            month = "29",
            howpublished = "citeseer",
            year = "1996",
            url = "citeseer.nj.nec.com/horner96class.html" }

        I couldn´t find this library to download on the web but another friend of us from this group sent it to me.
        If you want just tell me and I´ll send it to you.

        Regards.

        newlappoon <ltang@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        Do we have any implementation (available on the web) of the idea re
        "grammatical evolution" that is outlined in the paper:

        Central anti-spam do Yahoo! Mail: com dicas, dúvidas e curiosidades!

      • Dempsey, Ian
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004
          Message
          Hi,
          An implementation of GE is available for download at www.grammatical-evolution.org

          Cheers,
          Ian
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • conor.ryan@ul.ie
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004
            On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Dempsey, Ian wrote:

            > Hi,
            > An implementation of GE is available for download at
            > www.grammatical-evolution.org <http://www.grammatical-evolution.org>
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Ian

            Hi folks,
            There is actually a new version of GE that is due for imminent release.
            We are currently finishing the documentation and it will get an official
            release soon (in the next few weeks).
            However, if anyone is keen to get hold of the partially documented
            version, a prerelease version can be got by mailing our group's
            administrator, Lorraine Morgan at Lorraine.Morgan@....

            Regards,
            Conor Ryan

            Dr. Conor Ryan, Senior Lecturer >email: Conor.Ryan@...
            Dept of CSIS, >http://pyrrha.csis.ul.ie/conor
            University of Limerick >fax: +353-61-202734
            Limerick, Ireland >phone +353-61-202755