Re: [GP] Implementation of grammatic evolution?

  • Martin Hemberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2004

      The Genr8 design tool is based on Grammatical Evolution. The source code
      is available at:

      http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/emergentDesign/genr8/

      Cheers

      Martin Hemberg

      newlappoon wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Do we have any implementation (available on the web) of the idea re
      > "grammatical evolution" that is outlined in the paper:
      >
      > @inproceedings{ ryan98grammatical,
      > author = "Conor Ryan and J. J. Collins and Michael {O Neill}",
      > title = "Grammatical Evolution: Evolving Programs for an Arbitrary
      > Language",
      > booktitle = "Proceedings of the First European Workshop on Genetic
      > Programming",
      > volume = "1391",
      > month = "14-15",
      > publisher = "Springer-Verlag",
      > address = "Paris",
      > editor = "Wolfgang Banzhaf and Riccardo Poli and Marc Schoenauer
      > and Terence C. Fogarty",
      > isbn = "3-540-64360-5",
      > pages = "83--95",
      > year = "1998",
      > url = "citeseer.nj.nec.com/ryan98grammatical.html" }
      >
      > Thank you for your help in advance.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Rupert

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

    • newlappoon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004
          I've been using:

          @misc{ horner96class,
              author = "Helmut Horner",
              title = "A C++ Class Library for Genetic Programming: The Vienna University of Economics Genetic Programming Kernel",
              month = "29",
              howpublished = "citeseer",
              year = "1996",
              url = "citeseer.nj.nec.com/horner96class.html" }

          I couldn´t find this library to download on the web but another friend of us from this group sent it to me.
          If you want just tell me and I´ll send it to you.

          Regards.

          newlappoon <ltang@...> wrote:
          Hi,

          Do we have any implementation (available on the web) of the idea re
          "grammatical evolution" that is outlined in the paper:

          Central anti-spam do Yahoo! Mail: com dicas, dúvidas e curiosidades!

        • Dempsey, Ian
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004
            Message
            Hi,
            An implementation of GE is available for download at www.grammatical-evolution.org

            Cheers,
            Ian
[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • conor.ryan@ul.ie
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004
              On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Dempsey, Ian wrote:

              > Hi,
              > An implementation of GE is available for download at
              > www.grammatical-evolution.org <http://www.grammatical-evolution.org>
              >
              > Cheers,
              > Ian

              Hi folks,
              There is actually a new version of GE that is due for imminent release.
              We are currently finishing the documentation and it will get an official
              release soon (in the next few weeks).
              However, if anyone is keen to get hold of the partially documented
              version, a prerelease version can be got by mailing our group's
              administrator, Lorraine Morgan at Lorraine.Morgan@....

              Regards,
              Conor Ryan

              Dr. Conor Ryan, Senior Lecturer >email: Conor.Ryan@...
              Dept of CSIS, >http://pyrrha.csis.ul.ie/conor
              University of Limerick >fax: +353-61-202734
              Limerick, Ireland >phone +353-61-202755