Re: [GP] Robert De Caux Master Thesis on GP+IPD anyone?

  • Pete Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      > I have been trying to download the above document
      > from the below ftp archive without success. Interestingly,
      > other files in the same directory do download.
      >
      > (This is the link:
      > ftp://cs.ucl.ac.uk/genetic/papers/decaux.masters.zip)
      Using a proper ftp tool (not windoze explorer) you can see that
      someone has set the permissions to 0600 which means only root can get
      the file. You need to get someone at ucl to set the correct
      permissions.

      > If anyone has a local copy, could you kindly e-mail
      > it to me?
      Pete

      Sponsor ---------------------~-->
      > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or
      Lexmark
      Canada.
      > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/7brrlB/TM
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • voyantix
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        Thanks for pointing that out. Indeed, IE
        provided no clues about the reason.

        David

        --- In genetic_programming@yahoogroups.com, "Pete Martin"
        <petemartin@n...> wrote:
        > > I have been trying to download the above document
        > > from the below ftp archive without success. Interestingly,
        > > other files in the same directory do download.
        > >
        > > (This is the link:
        > > ftp://cs.ucl.ac.uk/genetic/papers/decaux.masters.zip)
        > Using a proper ftp tool (not windoze explorer) you can see that
        > someone has set the permissions to 0600 which means only root can
        get
        > the file. You need to get someone at ucl to set the correct
        > permissions.
        >
        > > If anyone has a local copy, could you kindly e-mail
        > > it to me?
        > Pete
        >
        > > Thanks in advance, David Anisman
        > >

        > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups
        > Sponsor ---------------------~-->
        > > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or
        > Lexmark
        > > Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US &
        > Canada.
        > > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/7brrlB/TM
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Bill LANGDON
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
          Since Robert has no objections, his masters thesis called
          "Using Genetic Programming to Evolve Strategies for the Iterated
          Prisoner's Dilemma" can now be down loaded (as a winzip/MS word file)
          from

          ftp://cs.ucl.ac.uk/genetic/papers/decaux.masters.zip (445 KB)
          113 pages.

          Bill

          W. B. Langdon, Phone +44 20 7679 4436
          Computer Science, Fax +44 20 7387 1397