GA, NN, and Robots

  • Roger Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hello I am interested in evolving a Robot that can do
      combat with other
      robots. The functions I have at my disposal are the
      ability to scan the
      battefield and it will return the distance of the
      nearest robot found in
      that scan area, the ability to drive at some specified
      angle and speed,
      ability to get my location, ability to fire.
      So I am having trouble on what to evolve here. Should
      I get from the NN, the
      scan area or where to drive to?

      Thanks so much.
      Rog