Re: GP in C++ GP ftp archive

  • Bill LANGDON
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2001
      there is a copy of the old GP ftp site (with copies of GPQUICK and
      GPC++) at ftp://cs.ucl.ac.uk/genetic/ftp.io.com/

      Bill
      W. B. Langdon, Phone +44 20 7679 4436
      Computer Science, Fax +44 20 7387 1397
      University College, London,
      Gower Street,
      London, WC1E 6BT, UK
      http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/W.Langdon

      EuroGP Ireland 3-5 April 2002 http://evonet.dcs.napier.ac.uk/eurogp2002
      GECCO New York 9-13 July 2002 http://www.isgec.org/GECCO-2002
      GP+EM Journal http://www.wkap.nl/journalhome.htm/1389-2576
      GP Bibliography http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~wbl/biblio/
    • Bill LANGDON
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2001
        A toy example of evolving snowflakes may be found at

        http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/W.Langdon/pfeiffe2.html

        Bill
      • Tom Osborn (UTS)
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18, 2003
          I used gpcpp and gpquick years ago and had no trouble with either.
          Opinions? If you want to run a simple, quick system and delve in the
          code you could play with these. Lilgp will probably serve you better
          in the long term.

          Tom.