Need an idea

  • etybagemo@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
      It looks like i joined the wrong group. Seems like all of you are
      college grads.
      Anyway, im a senior comp sci student and i was looking for a thesis
      topic. I thought a topic in the field of AI would be nice.
      Could anyone suggest a topic to me?? or redirect me to a related
      discussion group?? tnx.
    • Ihsan Ali Al Darhi
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
        I have a number of ideas:
        1. Intermixing imperative languages ((like C++, Pascal, etc) with Prolog or any other logic language.
        2. Use GA and GP in the field of e-commerce and data mining.
        3. This is a difficult one and no one strike it yet. Use GA and GP in designing operating systems.

        Mo
      • Terrance Soule
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2001
          Now that we've (partially) moved to yahoo, how do new members join the
          list?

          Thanks,
          Terry Soule