Re: [GP] A database of GP

  • Roger Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2003
      If you find someone Conor and they need some help or
      any assistance, I would be willing to help with this
      project as well.

      Rog

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Pete Martin
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2003
        Conor,

        Any progress on finding someone to take the database work on? Sorry if
        you have already replied, but my email spam washer has been a little
        too enthusiatic recently.

        > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or
        Lexmark
        Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511