Re: [GP] Reg: Implementation of Keep Away Soccer

  • William H. Hsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Balaji,

      See Steven M. Gustafson's Keep Away Soccer resource:
      http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~smg/kas/

      General references on this page include:

      Keepaway Soccer: a Machine Learning Testbed (2001)
      Peter Stone and Richard S. Sutton

      http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/pstone/Papers/2001robocup/keepaway.ps.gz

      Genetic Programming and Multi-Agent Layered Learning by
      Reinforcements (2002)
      William H. Hsu and Steven M. Gustafson
      http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/hsu02genetic.html

      See in particular Steve's M.S. thesis and list of simulators and
      software.

      Finally, here is a preprint of a forthcoming GECCO-2003 paper by
      Shimon Whiteson and Peter Stone:
      http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/whiteson03concurrent.html

      Hope this helps,
      William Hsu