Regarding message entitled "Members-We r closing this club-Get shifted"

  • John Koza
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2001
      Hello All:

      The message entitled "Members-We r closing this club-Get shifted" appears to
      a prank of some kind --- apparently being tried on many Yahoo lists.
      Whatever this "club" turns out to be will not likely have much to do with
      GP.

      Best wishes for the holidays.

      John R. Koza

      Consulting Professor
      Biomedical Informatics
      Department of Medicine
      Medical School Office Building (MC 5479)
      Stanford University
      Stanford, California 94305-5479

      Consulting Professor
      Department of Electrical Engineering
      School of Engineering
      Stanford University

      Phone: 650-941-0336
      Fax: 650-941-9430
      E-Mail: koza@...
      WWW Home Page: http://www.smi.stanford.edu/people/koza

      For information about field of genetic programming in general:
      http://www.genetic-programming.org

      For information about Genetic Programming Inc.:
      http://www.genetic-programming.com

      For information about GECCO-2002 (GP-2002) conference in New York City on
      July 9 - 13, 2002 (Tuesday - Saturday) and the International Society on
      Genetic and Evolutionary Computation visit: http://www.isgec.org/

      For information about the annual Euro-GP-2002 conference on April 3 - 5,
      2002 in Ireland, visit http://evonet.dcs.napier.ac.uk/eurogp2002