Re: [GP] Looking for GP in C and C++

  • iad929
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2003
      > I program on a Windows 2000/XP system and am looking for any all
      > resources (source code) on Genetic Programming in C and C++.
      >
      > I would like to be able to compile, use, and modify a Genetic
      > Programmer that has already been written (working on the shoulders of
      > giants, so to speak) without having to write my own by scratch.
      >
      > Can anyone direct me to the proper resource, or tell me how I may
      > acquire what I am looking for?
      >
      > Thank you very much.

      Try look at Open Beagle.

      Mohammed
    • Marc Schoenauer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 11, 2003
        On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, physique0 wrote:

        > I program on a Windows 2000/XP system and am looking for any all
        > resources (source code) on Genetic Programming in C and C++.
        >
        > I would like to be able to compile, use, and modify a Genetic
        > Programmer that has already been written (working on the shoulders of
        > giants, so to speak) without having to write my own by scratch.
        >
        > Can anyone direct me to the proper resource, or tell me how I may
        > acquire what I am looking for?

        Hi,

        There is a very good GP basis within the EO (Evolving Objects) library.
        http://eodev.sourceforge.net/

        I hope this helps
        Marc

        --
        Marc Schoenauer
        Projet FRACTALES - I.N.R.I.A. Rocquencourt
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 12, 2003
          --- physique0 <Craig_Surbrook@...> wrote:
          > I program on a Windows 2000/XP system and am looking
          > for any all
          > resources (source code) on Genetic Programming in C
          > and C++.

          You might want to have a look at:

          http://www.uco.es/~i52canoa/

          for EPG / GPS, which is an implementation of lil-gp in
          W95/W98.

          You can find lil-gp at:

          http://garage.cps.msu.edu/software/software-index.html

          Regards,