Help with .dll

  • eiram_elahi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Dear Everyone

      I am using the lil-gp (windows version) to solve a QSAR problem,
      could anybody (who has used and is familiar with lilGP) please
      inform me on how to write/specify a *.dll? I have read the manual
      and the brief tutorial but I am not able to find sufficient
      information to do this.

      I would really appreciate any help at this critical stage of my
      project.

      Many thanks in advance.

      Kind regards,
      Eiram Elahi