hi

  • sreeni
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 11:56 AM
      hi,
      i am looking into this group and found it is very intersting to be part of it,

      i am working as a java programer and recently read abt genetic algorithms and found very intersting.my actual back ground is Masters in Electrical Machines.If any body knows any research projects going related to electrical ckt topologies and genetic algorithms.As i am very intersted in doing phd on this line plz guide me if any have idea

      Your help will be apreciated....

      Do you Yahoo!?