evolving the fitness function

  • Una-May O'Reilly
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003

      I am looking for all references to work that involves evolving a fitness
      function for genetic programming. Could you please let me know of work in
      this vein?

      I will compile a list of replies and post them.

      Thanks in advance
      Una-May O'Reilly

      **** REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER ***

      High quality Genetic Programming research papers will be reported at:

      GECCO-2003, Chicago, July 12-16, 2003 http://www.isgec.org/GECCO-2003

      Early registration is still available.

      **** REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER ***

      Una-May O'Reilly, Ph.D. email: unamay@...
      Research Scientist, Humanoid Robotics Group
      Rm 933, Artificial Intelligence Lab
      Massachusetts Institute of Technology
      545 Technology Square
      Cambridge, MA, 02139