GP + Econometrics - Please help!!!

  • Wale Lawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2003

      I'm currently working on my MSc dissertation with the topic: Genetic Programing - Representation and Implementation in Econometrics. Almost all the materials i downloaded from the net made references to the following publication:

      Koza, J.R. (1990), Genetic Programming: A paradigm for genetically breeding populations of computer programs to solve problems, Technical Report No. STAN-CS-90-1314, Stanford University, 1990.

      Deep intricacies of GP (which are very relevant for my work) are discussed in this publication. This publication is very important for my thorough understanding of GP for solving problems.

      I'll be very grateful if someone could help me to get a copy of this publication (quoted above) on-line. i've tried but to no avail.

      Thanks all in advance.

      Yours,
      Wale Lawal
      Lagos - Nigeria.
      Tel: 234-1-2610054, 4617077-9

      NOTE: NO CONTROVERSY, JESUS IS LORD. AMEN.