VLSI power estimation

  • Joseph Gerard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002

      hi all, my problem in VLSI power estimation with GAs deals with separate equations for different circuits. i want to prove that only one kind of circuit pattern consumes the least power, but the problem is that ive got no general equation common for all the circuits and i dont know how to modify my GA according the problem. is there anyway that i could handle different equations using them for a common appraoch using GAs. it should also be noted that the above said problem is easy to prove using deterministic algorithms.

      with all thanks in advance,

      -joseph.

      Post your ad on Yahoo! India Autos. Check out the used Maruti, Fiat and Ford models on sale now.