6394Re: [GP] Distributed Evolutionary Algorithm in Python (DEAP) Turns 1.0

  • Lee Spector
    Feb 22, 2014
      On Feb 22, 2014, at 1:45 PM, Douglas Mota wrote:
      > Please, any news about the following issue? :
      > "We are pleased to announce that, after GECCO 2013, we plan to publish a special issue of the journal Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines, which will showcase the top entries from each competition. The authors of the winners will be asked to write a paper describing their methods and results. The papers will undergo review and be published in the journal (subject to reviewing results). We hope to make this a very special issue, highlighting the accomplishments of EC in challenging problems."
      > http://www.geccocompetitions.com/2013/05/05/112/

      Hi Douglas,

      This is in progress, under the guest editorship of Daniele Loiacono and Moshe Sipper.

      -Lee (GPEM Editor-in-Chief)

      Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
      893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
      lspector@..., http://hampshire.edu/lspector/