3542Re: [GP] GP engine for getting started

  • Peter Day
    Aug 7, 2005
      If you're familiar with / have access to matlab, I would take a look at
      gplab - a GP toolbox for matlab by Sara Silva (good work by the way):
      gplab.sourceforge.net

      Matlab is very quick to code / debug in and the examples provided get
      you started really quickly. Also Matlabs plotting tools and runtime
      environment make it trivial to analyse results.
      I still use this (albeit severly hacked) to do a lot of my prototyping
      before full evaluation in an ECJ spinoff.