      From: Raven Moore <mooretranslations@...>
      To: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 1 February 2013, 7:08
      Subject: [Generation-Mixed] Identity through the Eyes of My Peace Corps Experience

      Hello,

      I am interested in your group because it relates to identity. I have written a book ("Padre") about my Peace Corps Volunteer experience in Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa and a major theme in the story is identity struggle of all forms, as well as laughter, adventure, and the issues that plague Cote d'Ivoire like AIDS and malaria. Here is an interview about it. Check it out.

      Sincerely,
      Raven

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic