4245last 5 days on mixed-heritage-show campaign

  • Elizabeth Liang
    Dec 14, 2012
      Dear Generation Mixed,

      I hope you're having a lovely holiday season.  I'm writing because the final countdown has begun on my USA Projects campaign--if the deadline isn't reached, my cross-cultural show doesn't get funded.  But so far the response has been so kind and supportive!  2 matching funds were applied and reached their caps, and now there's less than 1/3 of the goal left to be reached in 5 days.   I'm profoundly grateful to my donors.

      Donations are tax deductible!  If you would, please feel free to pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested in the mixed-heritage experience, or the global nomad/Third Culture Kid experience, or international issues, or women's issues, or the Latina/o experience, or the Asian American experience, or cross-cultural issues, or the dual-citizenship experience.

      I won't be emailing about this again.  Thank you for your kind indulgence and Happy Holidays!

      Lisa
      Co-host of Hapa Happy Hour