4223Re: [Generation-Mixed] Spotlight On ... 'The Chestnut Ridge People' (CRP)

  • Kimberly Major
    Jun 8, 2012

      It wasn't until I was 12 years old and some students at my school questioned the long hair of me and my sisters who are fraternal twins. We asked our mother, who is fair, about what the kids questioned about us and that's when we learned that we were Creoles.

      One of the twins and I from then on became very interested in genetics and genealogy.

      What you posted here about the CRP and Melungeons make for interesting history in America.

      Thanks for sharing and enlightening me.
      - Kim

      Sent from my Motorola Xoom tablet

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic