4222Re: [Generation-Mixed] Spotlight On ... 'The Chestnut Ridge People' (CRP)

  • Ally3729@aol.com
    Jun 3 8:38 PM
      AOL Email
      This was very nice to read. I had not heard of this information before. Thanks for enlightening us.

       I am 41% Scot-Irish (Haplogroup (I2b1) through my ancestors and 59% West African (Algeria, Bantu, Ethiopia, Cameroon and Sierra Leone)  (L3d)).. I think most of the people in the world are mixed with some other ethnic group and will not admit. But we tested with FTM West Y-DNA, Family Finder and mtDNA projects

      Thanks again for sharing. I really enjoyed reading that information. Like I always say, One can learn something new everyday.

      Alice West-Ferguson
      Greenbelt, MD

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic