Re: [Genealogy Research Club] help me please

  • fiddleannecat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      Where are you located? My best friend's husband's last name is Boaz. Becky

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        I live in Van Alstyne, TX. The Boaz my husband is related to are from around Gainesville, TX in Cooke Co.

        fiddleannecat <fiddleannecat@...> wrote: Where are you located? My best friend's husband's last name is Boaz. Becky

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
          Let me check for you and I'll get back with you. Becky