Ada Stewart Johnson

  • vernneremelius
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Susan: thanks so much for your help. Not sure if that is my Stewart
      family, but, it is a start. You all are so great!!!! VJ
    • vernneremelius
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
        I just found out that Ada's Mother might have been named Chibe. That's
        another name that I can't find. If anyone has any idea if Chibe is a
        regular first name, nickname, etc., please let me know. she was also
        born in Alabama. thanks again. VJ