Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Research help

  • Darlene Buchanan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 22, 2006
      Tina,
      Check and see if you have a Family History Center where you live or close to you. They will have Ancestry and the FHC encourages the public to come in and use the center. The only thing you may run in to is if you live in a small town then they may be only open one or two days or evenings a week. Check hours with them firsts.