RE: [Genealogy Research Club] 1927-1963 Robert Roy Rogness

  • Mary Stickney
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2006
      What info do you have on this Robert John Rogness , the only one I could
      Ever find is my Brother Robert John Rogness .. Supposedly named for my
      Fathers father..

      My brother was born 2 weeks after our dad died.

      Stickneys Toy Breed Retirement Sanctuary-Cortland, Nebraska - No Room at the
      Inn
      Rescue is about the good, the bad, the ugly , the old, the deaf, and the
      blind.
      and those who matter don't mind.
      Those who can, do. Those who can't, bully.
      DO NOT forward, cross-post, or copy this post, without written permission!