Re: [Genealogy Research Club] 1927-1963 Robert Roy Rogness

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 18, 2006
      Robert John Rogness died before your father was born.

      TAMMY JERNIGAN

    • Mary Stickney
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2006
        I think he did , I have been looking in the court and prison records but
        found nothing.

        Maybe he was just the black sheep of the family... Or got into it with his
        dad
        And never spoke to him again.

        Stickneys Toy Breed Retirement Sanctuary-Cortland, Nebraska - No Room at the
        Inn
        Rescue is about the good, the bad, the ugly , the old, the deaf, and the
        blind.
        and those who matter don't mind.
        Those who can, do. Those who can't, bully.
        DO NOT forward, cross-post, or copy this post, without written permission!

        What an interesting father. I guess he had something to hid. I don't know
        how much I can help but I will try.
      • Mary Stickney

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 21, 2006
            What info do you have on this Robert John Rogness , the only one I could
            Ever find is my Brother Robert John Rogness .. Supposedly named for my
            Fathers father..

            My brother was born 2 weeks after our dad died.