Re: [Genealogy Research Club] get a copy of will from 1822 N.C.

  • Teddy Markhart
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2006
      Trying to get a copy of a will for CATHERINE REEL for 1822 Rowan County North Carolina.

      I was able to borrow a book through inter library loan that listed wills in North Carolina. This will is listed as
      Recorded Copy Will Book, Volume H page 179

      many thanks
      Teddy

      Jon P Czarowitz <jonczar@...> wrote:
      There are several researchers on here doing Rowan. What surname?
      Jon
      ------