Re: [Genealogy Research Club] get a copy of will from 1822 N.C.

  • Jon P Czarowitz
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
      There are several researchers on here doing Rowan. What surname?
      Jon
      ------

      foxfordgrad wrote:

      > Does anyone know how I can get a copy of a will dated 1822 from Rowan
      > County North Carolina? thanks! Teddy

    • Teddy Markhart
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2006
        Trying to get a copy of a will for CATHERINE REEL for 1822 Rowan County North Carolina.

        I was able to borrow a book through inter library loan that listed wills in North Carolina. This will is listed as
        Recorded Copy Will Book, Volume H page 179

        many thanks
        Teddy