RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Family Tree programs

  • Jon P Czarowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      I use RootsMagic, but haven't used those add-ons. Too many programs
      want to combine all of your trees into one so use caution. Family
      Tree Magazine has a lot of good free down-loadable forms online.
      Another site for free programs is http://www.mudcreeksoftware.com
      I've been exploring many that are free for download to try and some
      free to download versions are the full versions with addons available
      to buy.
      Jon Czarowitz