Elusive Surnames.

  • Keri
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2006
      I am researching alot of people and have gotten stuck on a few. If
      anyone out there can help me please do.

      BETHARDS, John
      DOB: March 25, 1825 Kent County, DE
      Lookin for his parents. They are very difficult to find.

      CHANCE, Mary T. "Polly"
      DOB: About 1805
      Dont know her day of birth or who her parents were.

      PURCELL, Jane
      DOB: 1770 Halifax, Virginia
      Dont know who her parents were or anything really about her.

      PARMELEE, Francis Marion
      DOB: Jan 28, 1885 Michigan
      Only known him as being a Salesman for an insurance company.
      Married Ida May MUNN and was caught cheating so she divorced him. Not
      sure where. I know my grandmother Frances Irene Parmelee was born in
      CO.

      Got tons more. But this is a start.
      Can anyone help me???

      Keri Sweeney