Proper way to cite a college transcript

  • Tina Paxton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      I was wondering what the proper format is for citing a copy of a microfilmed college transcript of an ancestor. I looked through "Evidence! Citation & Analysis for the Family Historian" but didn't find a reference to such a document. The copy was sent to me by the Registrar of Stanford University where my ancestor attended in 1906 (then it was named Leland Stanford Junior University).

      Thanks for your help.