Re: Unknown last name or first placed on tree

  • alexienichole90
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
      Thanks for all the suggestions. I have such an extended family tree
      since I added on these additional branches that I'm up over 4000 now
      and should hit 5000 very easily, although obviously they're not all
      blood relatives

      The females are so hard to track. But thanks again for all the
      suggestions.

      Suzanne

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Judy Ardine