Can anyone help Me??

  • mcdowell_family2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      I am trying to find the death date or obit for Dustus A. Matheny and
      Marite O. Matheny. I'm not what state they died in. It is either
      Kansas or Oklahoma. Any help is very welcomed.

      Christine McDowell
    • klturner1172
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "mcdowell_family2003"
        <mcdowell_family2003@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to find the death date or obit for Dustus A. Matheny
        and
        > Marite O. Matheny. I'm not what state they died in. It is either
        > Kansas or Oklahoma. Any help is very welcomed.
        >
        > Christine McDowell

        Do you have any dates for either. Ancestry.com has a Dustus A
        Matheny on the 1870 Federal Cenus birth 1864-Indiana, residence 1870
        Alma Wabaunsee, Kansas.

        Matheny, James 28 M W Surveyor
        , Nancy G 28 F W Keeping house
        ,Dustus A 6 M W