Nichols of Maine

  • Jack & Mary Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      I am gggdaughter of James Nichols who was married to Pauline , and both are buried in Lincoln, Maine. I am looking for any other genealogy researchers of this family. I know that one of their sons- Harley Nichols was married to Mary Jane Neal and that they had 12 children, one of whom was my grandfather-Orin Wentworth Nichols who was married to Margaret Mary Carney of Ireland. Orin is also buried there in Lincoln, Maine. I do know that Mary Jane Neal's father's name was Johnson Neal. Any Nichols out there?
      Happy Holiday,
      Mary Neal - jmneal16@...