get a copy of will from 1822 N.C.

  • foxfordgrad
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2006
      Does anyone know how I can get a copy of a will dated 1822 from Rowan
      County North Carolina? thanks! Teddy
    • Jon P Czarowitz
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
        There are several researchers on here doing Rowan. What surname?
        Jon
        ------

        foxfordgrad wrote:

        > Does anyone know how I can get a copy of a will dated 1822 from Rowan
        > County North Carolina? thanks! Teddy

      • Teddy Markhart
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2006
          Trying to get a copy of a will for CATHERINE REEL for 1822 Rowan County North Carolina.

          I was able to borrow a book through inter library loan that listed wills in North Carolina. This will is listed as
          Recorded Copy Will Book, Volume H page 179

          many thanks
          Teddy