Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: [Family_Finder] Re: Civil War Pensions

  • sheila callahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2006
      my gggreatgrandfather was in the civil war he is buried at freemon cemetary,in cherryville,mo. his name was james wesley conaway, thank you, sheila.

      barbara erickson <berickson49@...> wrote: OK, everybody this is what I have for now.
      John M Sandifer b-Mar 12, 1841 d-Mar.17, 1880 from Consumption, TB. Buried Freedom Cem. Pulaski Co. Ky
      Married Martha Fox 9 Oct 1859 Caesy Co. Ky
      1850 listed with Polly, 70 yrs, g-grandmother, Rebecca, 50 yrs grandmother. Parents AndrewJ, 30 yrs and Rebecca 28 yrs. William, 6, Betsey J, 4 and Charles 2.
      It has taken some time and help to find this much information due to all the spellings of SANDIFER.
      Thank you one and all, barb