HURFORD/BARRETT

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      No. 3
      Receipt in Distribution
      Warden BARRETT and Mary
      his wife
      $1037.94
      March 27th 1852

      BARRETT
      Receipt for $1038

      Received March 27th 1852 of Evan HURFORD and John H HURFORD administrators
      of the Estate of John HURFORD senior late of Harrison County Ohio deceased
      one thousand and thirty seven Dollars and ninetyfour cents in full of our
      distribution shair of said Estate and in full discharge of said Evan
      HURFORD and John H HURFORD administrators as afore said from all demands as
      such administrators witness our hands and seal the day and year aforesaid.

      Mary BARRETT (seal)
      Warden BARRETT (seal)