HURFORD/HURFORD

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006
      No. 1
      Receipt in distribution
      Samuel HURFORD
      $1037.94
      Feb'y 2nd 1852

      Received February 2nd 1852 of Evan HURFORD and John H HURFORD
      administrators of the estate of John HURFORD Sen late of Harrison County
      Ohio deceased one thousand thirty seven dollars and ninety four cents of
      our distributive share of said estate and in full discharge of said Evan
      HURFORD and John H HURFORD administrators as aforesaid from all demands as
      such administrators witness my hand and seal the day and year afore said.

      Samuel HURFORD (seal)
    • Judy Ardine
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006
        No. 4 & 5

        Evan HURFORD one of
        Administrators his share
        of $1037.94

        John HURFORD one of
        Administrators his share
        of $1037.94

        Nothing further was contained on this paper. And there is no receipt or
        record of Heir No.6 in the estate papers.