HURFORD/CHAMBERLAIN

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      No. 8
      Receipt in distribution
      John CHAMBERLIN & Mary his wife
      of $259.48
      March 31st 1852

      Received March 31st 1852
      of Evan HURFORD and John H HURFORD Administrators of the Estate of John
      HURFORD Senior late of Harrison county Ohio deceased Two Hundred and Fifty
      nine Dollars and forty eight cents in full of our distribution share of
      said Estate and in full discharge of said Evan HURFORD and John H HURFORD
      Administrators as afore said from all demands as such administrators
      witness our hands and seal the day and year aforesaig

      Mary CHAMBERLIN (seal)
      John CHAMBERLIN (seal)