HURFORD/WATERMAN

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      No. 2
      Receipt in distribution
      Isaac WATERMAN &
      Ann his wife
      $1037.94
      Febry 2 1852

      Received February 2nd 1852 of Evan HURFORD and John H HURFORD
      administrators of th estate of John HURFORD Senr late of Harrison County
      Ohio deceased one thousand thirtyseven dollars and ninety four cents of our
      distributive share of said estate and in full discharge of said Evan
      HURFORD and John H HURFORD administrators as afore said from all demands as
      such administrators witness our hands and seals the day and year afore said.

      Ann ? WATERMAN (seal)
      Isaac WATERMAN (seal)