HURFORD/EYRE

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006
      No. 7
      Receipt in distribution
      Robert EYER
      $259.48
      March 31st 1852

      Received March 31 1852 of Evan HURFORD and John H HURFORD administrators of
      the estate of John HURFORD senior late of Harrison County Ohio deceased Two
      Hundred and Fiftynine Dollars and forty eight cents in full of our
      distribution shaier of said estate and in full discharge of said Evan
      HURFORD and John H HURFORD administrators as aforesaid from all demands as
      such administrators.
      Witness my hand and seal the day and year afore said.

      Robert EYER (seal)